- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of ourservice, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- We will not use, read or copy your accout data (networks, models, notes), except for rutine backups.
- esyN may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your esyN primary account holder account or by placing a notice on our site blog.
- Any user can login for free in esyN. We store your passwrod in an encripted format so nobody including us can read it. We also use
Mozilla Persona for the autentication process, we means we don't know (or store) your password. This service however is been discontinued by mozilla and we will stop using it by the 1st of June 2016
- You must be a human
- If you decide to log in you must provide a valid email address
- You expressly understand and agree that esyN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if esyN has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of esyN.
- esyN reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to your esyN account with or without notice.
- esyN is made available to the public in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Each user is given the possibility to save on our servers up to 10 projects each with 10 history versions. esyN reserves the right to change these numbers or revoke this possibility all together without any notice and it will not be liable for the loss of data by the users.
- We are not responsible for public models, either their accuracy or their content.
- We will respond to any complaints, and offending networks will be deleted.